TO ENTER THE PARK EVERYONE MUST HAVE:
- Exemption of responsibility full in total, registered in System.
- Color bracelet provided by SUMMIT.
- You can bring your own padlock to store your belongings or buy it in the park for $ 5,000.
- Security socks Required
BEFORE JUMPING EVERYONE MUST:
- Having completely empty pockets
- Take off your shoes
- Follow the instructions of the staff at all times
- Jump according to your physical ability.
- The entrance of pets, drinks, chewing gum and meals to the park.
- Enter attractions with leashes, key rings, phones, cameras, sharp objects, chewing gum, food and drink.
- Touch, climb, hold on to safety mattresses or tights.
- Violent games or fight, push or run on trampolines and bordering areas.
- Do double somersaults or risky tricks in the park areas, just simple somersaults.
- Sit or lie down on trampolines or safety mattresses.
- The use of trampolines to pregnant women, problems of the spine, joints or health.
Make sure to watch our safety video below.
Jump at your own risk.
Have fun and Jump with Safety.